Aug 13, 2009

Tuesday

Hey! Sorry that I didn't put this out yesterday, but the internet stopped working, so I couldn't.
Well, before lunch, Shideh and I walked around a bit. I said that I wanted to take some pics, so I kind of decided where we were going. :) We walked around until it was time to eat lunch, then we left. :) After lunch, Carro and I went swimming. We were waiting for Shideh and Ella, but before they came, Carro was freazing, so she said that she was gonna leave and come back later. A little while after she left, Shideh came. :) We were swimming around a bit, trying to make each other drown. ;) We were also waiting for Carro to come back, but she didn't. When we were starting to freaze, we went inside. ("we" meaning Shideh, Ella and me). Ella was pretending to do karate. Hihi. :P She also told us a ghost story. It wasn't scary at all though. It didn't really make any sense. :P
At about 3 pm, we started "hiking", but it started to rain a lot, so we were aloud to turn back if we wanted. Carro, Ella and I turned back, but Shideh said that she would come later. We went to our cabin and talked and waited for Shideh to come. When she finaly came, the party could start! ;) Persionaly, I liked it more if the whole gang was together. It was more fun then. :)
After dinner and the camp-fire, we went to our cabin again and talked all night. :P


Shideh <3








Me :)


Ella's feet are the striped ones. ;)





Ella-Karate, Shideh <3





Carro and Gissmo <3

Carro and Ella <3

Shideh (Rut in the backround)


Carro and Ella <3

Shideh and Carro <3

Carro, Ella and Shideh <3


Carro <3

Shideh <3>

Photo's taken by: Me
Bye. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment