Aug 1, 2009

Friends

Hi.
As you know I'v been very depressed lately. I've said to myself that my life sucks and stuff. Then I thought about my friends, and I realized that my life doesn't suck that much. I mean, there are other lives that suck way more, right? Yes there are. But this is not about whose lives suck and whose don't. This is about my friends. So here it is:
My friends are some of the best friends in the world! I love them and they love me. They'll listen to me when I need someone to talk to and they'll stay up with me all night laughing! We'll laugh like we never did before, we'll have competitions about who can make the other one laugh first and about who can laugh the longest, we'll laugh untill we can't breathe! I LOVE Laughing!! I have a great time with my friends. I'll cry untill long after they've left, and can't wait untill I'll see them next time. I'll logg in to every chat-able place on my computer, hoping that someone is online.
As I said, I love my friends, and I hope that they'll read this and understand how muck I like them!
Have a good day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment