Aug 3, 2009

Sleeping Dreams

Have you ever had the perfect dream? You know, the kind that makes you want to stay in bed all day and just dream on, the kind that makes you thankful for everything you have, the kind that makes you dramatically happy as soon as you wake up? I love those kind of dreams.
Dreams are wonderful things we have. Aren't they? I mean, real life gets kind of boring, so it is a wonderful thing that when we go to sleep we can dream about anything! Like we're in our own world. Though, there are day dreams, but I think that if we day dream to much, we might get confused with the real life, or we might make a big mistake. So I think that dreams should be mostly for sleeping. Day dreams can be good sometimes, but we shouldn't day ream too much.
I am very thankful for dreams, that can take us to our own world where anything can happen. I hope that you'll have a wonderful day today.
Bye! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment