Oct 3, 2009

179th General Conference (Saturday 1st session)

Heey! :D
Today was the first day of October Conference -09.
So here are some quotations that I wrote down:

Thomas S. Monson:
- Miracles can occur!

Richard G. Scott:
- Impressions of the Spirit can come, when you are not actively seeking it.
- Don't give up!

Dieter F. Uchdorf:
- At the heart of joy, you will find the love of good things.
- Even though we are not perfect, God loves us perfectly.

Some lyrics/parts of lyrics of Hymns/Primary songs:

I know that my Redeemer lives:

1st.
He lives to bless me with His love.
He lives to plead for me above.
He lives my hungry soul to feed.
He lives to bless in time of need.

2nd.
He lives to silence all my fears.
He lives to wipe away my tears.
he lives to calm my trubled heart.
He lives all blessings to impart.

3rd
He lives all glory to His name.
He lives my savior stil the same.
oh, sweet the joy this sentance gives.
I know that my Redeemer lives.

The First Noel:

The Fist Noel the angels did say
Was to certain poor sheperds in fields as they lay,
In fields where they
lay keeping their sheep
On a cold winter's night
that was so deep.

Noel, Noel, Noel, Noel!
Born is the king of Israel!

I know that it isn't Christmas yet, but I LOOOVE this song! :D <33333
I love these songs and quotations.
Have a good day! :D
Byye! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment