Sep 15, 2009

The first day



Heey. :P
Well, it's my first day inte this appartment. When I woke up I checked if dad had gone to work. He had. Then I looked in the cabinets and the fridge to see if there was anything to eat. On the table there was a bag with chips. I looked in it, and disapointly I saw that there was garbadge in it. :( I saw another bad of chips that didn't have garbadge in it, so I ate some of those. I went to get my computer, sat on the couch and turned the TV on, like I have lived here mt whole life. Though I haven't. Then I noticed $5, 2 keys and a note on the table. In the note it explained that the keys was to the appartment, and the $5 was so I could go to Tim Hortons or Save-on-Foods to buy something to eat. :P
But now I'm sitting here with my computer in my lap, listening to music and watching TV. :)
I think I'm gonna go take a shower. I'll mabey go to buy something later, if I can find a store. :P
Bye :D

No comments:

Post a Comment